Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Time To Mourn- Parting of a Dear Friend

Thought I would share a bit of news from my day to my friends!!


A Time To Mourn-Parting of a Dear Friend



I lost a very "dear friend" today. I did not know how much this friend meant to me until it was too late. My friend has been there thru thick and thin, since I was about 19 if I remember right. We would go just about everywhere together. You could not find a more trustworthy, faithful friend. Always there when I was down, or happy, or just because! When out shopping with me, never did my friend say "you do not need that", nor "that would be a waste of money", no my friend just shared in the joys of my many "great finds" , "too good to pass up" , or "I can totally sell that on ebay and make a mint" finds. That was my faithful friend always here for me, until today. Not sure how I will manage to get thru this, but I have a couple friends who have also lost their "dear friends" and they say it just takes time. That they learned to "deal with it", and as time passed they "got used to it". Never thought it would happen to me so I just kind of took it all for granted. Now that I think of it maybe I used my friend to my advantage too much, kind of took advantage and abused my friend a bit. This loss just makes it worse during the holidays. This is one of the best times of year we would share together. No one last farewell party to say goodbye, just a bitter parting. I feel like my friend was just ripped out of my hands never to be seen again. My husband is trying to help me thru this dark and trying time. He thinks my friend can be replaced. He even suggested two new friends, rather he insisted. My new friends names are Budget and Cash. Goodbye my dear old friend, Credit. May you rest in peace.


PS excuse me while I go wipe my eyes and cut coupons...um I have no coupons!

UPDATE Pss Day/4: I have burned thru almost all my cash. Hubby doesn't replenish the funds for another 2 weeks! This is getting serious! LOL!



Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment